Nightlife & the Arts in Monterey Bay
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Monterey Bay Nightlife & the Arts
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bruce Ariss Wharf Theater
American musicals past and present are the focus here, with dramas...
Cabrillo Festival of Contemporary Music
Each August, the Cabrillo Festival of Contemporary Music brings...
Carmel Bach Festival
Carmel Bach Festival has presented the works of Johann Sebastian...
Dance with the crowds at this huge, grimy club that regularly...
|Dance Clubs||Santa Cruz|
An Italian restaurant with a big bar area, Cibo brings live jazz...
Traditional jazz bands play waterfront venues during this festival...
Kuumbwa Jazz Center
The renowned center draws top performers such as Herbie Hancock...
|Music Clubs||Santa Cruz|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $89.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Monterey Hotwire
- Book the Hilton Garden Inn Monterey 3 Nts in May Fr $201+/Nt Expedia
- $12.95 & up : Compact rentals in Monterey Hotwire
- $95.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Monterey — $95 Hotwire
- $13.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Monterey — $14 Hotwire