Napa and Sonoma Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hands down, this boutique hotel is the hippest place to stay i . . .
Arts and Crafts style infuses this home from the turn of the las. . .
Freestanding board-and-batten cottages with rocking chairs o. . .
Marriott Napa Valley Hotel & Spa
Ignore the Marriott's drab front—the outside doesn't do. . .
Milliken Creek Inn
Wine-and-cheese receptions at sunset set a romantic mood in this. . .
Napa River Inn
Almost everything's close here: this waterfront inn is part o. . .
Westin Verasa Napa
Across the street from the Napa Valley Wine Train depot and adjace. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $89.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Santa Rosa Hotwire
- Book the Hilton Sonoma Wine Country 3 Nts in May Fr $216+/Nt Save with Expedia, $43/night less
- $31.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Rosa Hotwire
- $95.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Santa Rosa — $95 Hotwire
- $36.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Santa Rosa — $37 Hotwire