Nightlife & the Arts in Napa and Sonoma
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Napa and Sonoma Nightlife & the Arts
Napa Valley Opera House
The interior of the Italianate Victorian Napa Valley Opera House...
This theater, built on Sonoma Plaza in 1934 by Italian immigrant...
Old-timers head to the hotel's old-timey bar for a blast of Glariffee...
Dating from 1937, this Napa icon opened as a movie house and...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $92.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Santa Rosa Hotwire
- May deal: Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Fr $216+/Nt Save with Expedia, $74/night less
- $31.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Rosa Hotwire
- $83.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Santa Rosa — $83 Hotwire
- $36.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Santa Rosa — $37 Hotwire