Nightlife & the Arts in Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ace Hotel and Swim Club
Events are held here nearly every night, including film screenings...
|Themed Entertainment||Palm Springs|
Agua Caliente Casino
This elegant and surprisingly quiet casino contains 1,400 slot...
Broadway shows, opera, lectures, Sunday-afternoon chamber concerts...
A 20-minute drive west of Palm Springs, this casino has 2,000...
Desert IMAX Theater
The only IMAX theater in the region, this screens such films...
In late March, when the world's finest female golfers hit the...
Hair of the Dog English Pub
Drawing a young crowd that likes to tip back English ales and...
Hunter's Video Bar
Drawing a young gay and straight crowd, Hunter's is a clubbing-scene...
|Dance Clubs||Palm Springs|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99-$103 -- California: Palm Springs Resort, 60% Off The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa