- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Palm Springs Desert Resorts Convention and Visitors Bureau. Palm Springs hosts more than 100 golf tournaments annually; the bureau's website posts listings. www.palmspringsusa.com.
Affordable Palm Springs TeeTimes. This service matches golfers with courses and arranges tee times. If you know which course you want to play, you can book online up to 60 days in advance. 760/324-5012. www.palmspringsteetimes.com.
Indian Canyons Golf Resort. Two 18-hole courses designed by Casey O'Callaghan, Amy Alcott, and William P. Bell, this spot, at the base of the mountains, is operated by the Aqua Caliente tribe. 1097 E. Murray Canyon Dr., at Kings Rd. E, Palm Springs, CA, 92262. 760/833-8700. www.indiancanyonsgolf.com.
Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort. The resort has two 18-hole, par-72 courses and a 50-space driving range. Greens fees, including cart and refreshments, run $59 to $79. 1885 Golf Club Dr., at 34th Ave., Palm Springs, CA, 92264. 760/328-1005. www.tahquitzcreek.com.
Tommy Jacobs' Bel Air Greens Country Club. This is a 9-hole executive course. The greens fee is $15 to $30 for walking; carts are $12. 1001 S. El Cielo Rd., at E. Mesquite Ave., Palm Springs, CA, 92264. 760/322-6062.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99-$103 -- California: Palm Springs Resort, 60% Off The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa