- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Demuth Park. Tennis players can come here to use the four lighted courts until 10 p.m. 4365 E. Mesquite Ave., at Vella Rd., Palm Springs, CA, 92262. 760/323-8272.
Plaza Racquet Club. Improve your backhand at this tennis center, which has nine lighted courts and offers lessons and clinics. 1300 E. Baristo Rd., east of S. Avenida Caballeros, Palm Springs, CA, 92262. 760/323-8997. plazaracquetclub.net.
Ruth Hardy Park. Come here to play tennis on the eight lighted courts. E. Tamarisk Rd. and N. Avenida Caballeros, Palm Springs, CA, 92262. No phone.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99-$103 -- California: Palm Springs Resort, 60% Off The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa