Shopping in Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts Shopping
Anza-Borrego State Park Store
You can find guidebooks and maps, clothing, desert art, and gifts...
|Specialty Stores||Borrego Springs|
This contemporary general store stocks high-end outdoor gear...
|Convenience Stores||Borrego Springs|
Desert Hills Premium Outlets
About 20 miles west of Palm Springs in Cabazon lies this outlet...
|Outlets / Discount Stores||Palm Springs|
Hadley's Fruit Orchards
At the Cabazon exit of I-10, Hadley's Fruit Orchards sells dried...
|Food / Candy||Palm Springs|
River at Rancho Mirage
This shopping-dining-entertainment complex holds 20 high-end...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Rancho Mirage|
Uptown Heritage Galleries & Antiques District
A loose-knit collection of consignment and secondhand shops...
|Shopping Neighborhoods||Palm Springs|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $179 -- SoCal: 4-Star Palm Springs Golf Resort, 45% Off Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
- $99-$103 -- California: Palm Springs Resort, 60% Off The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa