Sights & Attractions in Redwood National Park
Sights & Attractions Redwood National Park
|A-D E-I J-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Battery Point Lighthouse
At low tide, you can walk from the pier across the ocean floor...
|Nautical Sites||Outside the Park|
California Western Railroad Skunk Train
Following the same coastal route between Fort Bragg and Willits...
|Transportation Sites||Outside the Park|
This 8-mi, partially paved road is closed to trailers and RVs...
|Scenic Drives||Redwood National Park|
This beach has a grassy picnic area with tables, fire pits, and...
|Restaurants||Redwood National Park|
Crescent Beach Overlook
The scenery here includes ocean views and, in the distance, Crescent...
|Viewpoints||Redwood National Park|
Crescent City Information Center
As the park's headquarters, this center is the main information...
|Information Centers||Redwood National Park|
Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park
Seven miles southeast of Crescent City via U.S. 101, this state...
|Parks||Redwood National Park|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Arcata for Less: Hotels Fr $68+/Nt Travelocity
- Book in Arcata Fr $159+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $20/night less
- Visit Arcata for Less: Hotels Fr $64+/Nt — $64 Travelocity
- Save in Arcata: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $97+/Nt — $97 Save with Expedia, $31/night less
- Visit Arcata for Less: Hotels Fr $72+/Nt — $72 Travelocity