All Sacramento and the Gold Country Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sacramento and the Gold Country Hotels
|A-B C-E F-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Billed as Sacramento's first luxury boutique hotel, the Citize . . .
Coloma Country Inn
Four of the rooms at this B&B on 2½ acres in the state. . .
The contemporary-style rooms here are softened with teal and pastel. . .
Deer Creek Inn
The main veranda of this cozy 1860 Queen Anne Victorian overlooks. . .
The best staterooms of this grand old riverboat, now permanently. . .
Dunbar House 1880
The oversize rooms in this elaborate Italianate-style home have. . .
Eureka Street Inn
The lead- and stained-glass windows and the original redwood paneling,. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $54.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Sacramento Hotwire
- Visit Sacramento for Less: Hotels Fr $68+/Nt Travelocity
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 25 Nts Sacramento + Air Fr $1,478 Travelocity
- $7.95 & up : Compact rentals in Sacramento Hotwire
- $119.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Sacramento — $119 Hotwire