Sights & Attractions in Sacramento and the Gold Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Nevada City
Firehouse No. 1
With its gingerbread-trim bell tower, Firehouse No. 1 is one of...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Nevada City|
The Miners Foundry, erected in 1856, produced machines for gold...
|Industrial Sites||Nevada City|
Nevada City Winery
You can watch wine being created while you sip at the Nevada...
|Wineries / Breweries||Nevada City|
This redbrick edifice, constructed in 1865, is California's oldest...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Nevada City|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $98.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Sacramento Hotwire
- Sacramento Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $84+/Nt Expedia
- Sacramento on Sale! 2 Nts + Air as Low as $359 Travelocity
- $11.95 & up : Economy rentals in Sacramento Hotwire
- $56.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Sacramento — $56 Hotwire