- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Coronado Ferry Landing
Coronado Ferry Landing Review
A staggering view of San Diego's downtown skyline across the bay and a dozen boutiques make this a delightful place to shop while waiting for a ferry. La Camisa (619/435-8009) is a fun place to pick up kitschy souvenirs, T-shirts, fleece jackets, and postcards. The French Room (619/889-9004) specializes in comfy women's shoes and affordable casual wear. Men's Island Sportswear (619/437-4696) sells hats, tropical sportswear, and accessories to complete your seaside getaway outfit. Get in touch with your Celtic roots at Scottish Treasures (619/435-1880), purveyor of apparel, gifts, tableware, and jewelry from Ireland, Scotland, England, and Wales.
La Camisa. This is a fun place to pick up kitschy souvenirs, T-shirts, fleece jackets, and postcards. 1201 1st St, between B Ave and C Ave, 92118. 619/435-8009.
Scottish Treasures. Get in touch with your Celtic roots with imported apparel, gifts, tableware, and jewelry from Ireland, Scotland, England, and Wales. You can even order a custom-made kilt. 619/435-1880.
Men's Island Sportswear. Complete your seaside getaway with hats, tropical sportswear, and accessories here. 619/437-4696.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $61 & up -- Anaheim Resort near Disney, Kids Stay Free BookIt.com
- $63-$89 -- Anaheim Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, 70% Off BookIt.com
- $8.87 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 — $110 Expedia
- $140 & up -- San Diego: 4-Star Hotel, Save 50% — $140 Expedia
Just thought I'd post our trip report from this past weekend at the Big Sur Marathon. Read more
I’m just going to state the nitty-gritty to keep this post short. Read more
We will both be 22 years old by the time we fly out and have recently completed university. We are coming over to the USA to experience the big cities, the bars, the beaches, the culture Read more
· News & Features
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky... Read more