All The Bay Area Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Bay Area Hotels
|A-G H-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Astride Richardson Bay, this boutique hotel has modern, elega . . .
The Bancroft Hotel
Lovingly remodeled in 2012, this green boutique hotel—across. . .
Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel
Sandwiched between the serene and scenic Oakland Estuary on one. . .
What began as a small inn in a 19th-century landmark mansion has. . .
Set in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, this luxury hotel. . .
Claremont Resort and Spa
Straddling the Oakland-Berkeley border, this amenities-rich reso. . .
Camping-in-style for those who don't like to camp—think. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $117 & up -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $128 & up -- San Francisco Hotel w/Breakfast, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $199 -- San Francisco Hotel near Fisherman's Wharf — $199 Courtyard San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
- $159 & up -- Historic San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 50% Off — $159 Westin St. Francis
- $131 -- SF: 4-Star Hotel in Fisherman's Wharf — $131 Hotwire.com