Nightlife & the Arts in The Bay Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Mill Valley
142 Throckmorton Theatre
This ultra-quirky venue presents plays, musical acts, and comedy...
|Arts Centers||Mill Valley|
Mill Valley Beerworks
A place to rest your feet after shopping or hiking, Beerworks...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Mill Valley|
Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival
The festival takes place in mid-September in Old Mill Park, with...
Mill Valley Film Festival
The well-regarded festival, held annually in early October, shows...
Sweetwater Music Hall
With the help of part-owner Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead, this...
|Music Clubs||Mill Valley|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $134 & up -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $128 & up -- San Francisco Hotel w/Breakfast, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $199 -- San Francisco Hotel near Fisherman's Wharf — $199 Courtyard San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
- $159 & up -- Historic San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 50% Off — $159 Westin St. Francis
- $119 -- SF: 4-Star Hotel in Fisherman's Wharf — $119 Hotwire.com