- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Main Street Review
Tiburon's narrow Main Street is on the bay side; you can browse the shops and galleries or relax on a restaurant's deck jutting out over the harbor.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $127 & up -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $136 & up -- San Francisco Hotel w/Breakfast, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $199 -- San Francisco Hotel near Fisherman's Wharf — $199 Courtyard San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
- $159 & up -- Historic San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 50% Off — $159 Westin St. Francis
- $131 -- SF: 4-Star Hotel in Fisherman's Wharf — $131 Hotwire.com
Just thought I'd post our trip report from this past weekend at the Big Sur Marathon. Read more
I’m just going to state the nitty-gritty to keep this post short. Read more
Sorry for some really dumb questions...I haven't stayed in the San Francisco area in years!
It's a very last minute plan, but I'd like to see my "almost" daughter's graduation from Stanford in June. I'd Read more