Shopping in The Bay Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Bay Area Shopping
|A-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Heaven for audiophiles, this legendary Berkeley favorite is the...
Founded in Berkeley in 1970, this local chain uses premium-quality...
|Perfume / Cosmetics||Berkeley|
The Candy Store on Main Street
This store is every child's (and many adults') dream come true...
|Food / Candy||Tiburon|
Wandering bibliophiles collect armfuls of the latest fiction...
|Books / Stationery||Oakland|
Kermit Lynch Wine Merchant
Lynch's newsletters describing his finds are legendary, as is...
|Wines / Spirits||Berkeley|
Close to the Rockridge BART station, this store epitomizes the...
|Gifts / Souvenirs||Oakland|
The spirit of Moe—the cantankerous, cigar-smoking late...
|Books / Stationery||Berkeley|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $134 & up -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $113 & up -- San Francisco Hotel w/Breakfast, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $199 -- San Francisco Hotel near Fisherman's Wharf — $199 Courtyard San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
- $159 & up -- Historic San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 50% Off — $159 Westin St. Francis
- $119 -- SF: 4-Star Hotel in Fisherman's Wharf — $119 Hotwire.com