Nightlife & the Arts in The Central Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Central Valley Nightlife & the Arts
Bakersfield Symphony Orchestra
The orchestra performs a half-dozen classical-music concerts...
Buck Owens' Crystal Palace
Buck Owens is Bakersfield's local boy made good, and this venue...
Fresno Philharmonic Orchestra
The orchestra performs classical concerts from September through...
Hanford Fox Theatre
The restored Moorish Castilian-style theater was built as a movie...
Roger Rocka's Dinner Theater
This Tower District venue stages Broadway-style musicals....
Tower Theatre for the Performing Arts
The restored 1930s art-deco movie house, the anchor and namesake...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Rodeway Inn & Suites on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $62+/Nt Expedia
- $56.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Modesto Hotwire
- Piccadilly Inn Express Biggest Sale! 5 Nts + Air Fr $984 Travelocity
- $24.21 & up : Economy rentals in Modesto Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Bakersfield this May Fr $106+/Nt — $106 Expedia