Sights & Attractions in The Central Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Modesto
Blue Diamond Growers Store
You can witness the everyday abundance of the Modesto area with...
|Stores / Malls||Modesto|
International Heritage Festival
The prosperity that water brought to Modesto has attracted people...
A rancher and banker built the 1883 McHenry Mansion, the city's...
|Houses / Mansions||Modesto|
A repository of early Modesto and Stanislaus County memorabilia...
|Museums / Galleries||Modesto|
One of the broadest and most striking "welcome to downtown" signs...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Modesto|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield Fr $114+/Nt Expedia
- $89.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Merced Hotwire
- Piccadilly Inn Express Biggest Sale! 5 Nts + Air Fr $984 Travelocity
- $14.95 & up : Compact rentals in Bakersfield Hotwire
- May deal: DoubleTree by Hilton Bakersfield Fr $135+/Nt — $135 Expedia