Sights & Attractions in The Far North
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Far North
Castle Crags State Park
Named for its 6,000-foot glacier-polished crags, which tower over...
Lake Shasta Caverns
Stalagmites, stalactites, flowstone deposits, and crystals entice...
|Geological Sites||Lake Shasta Area|
McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park
Just inside the park's southern boundary, Burney Creek wells...
|Parks||McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park|
The crown jewel of the 2.5-million-acre Shasta-Trinity National...
Turtle Bay Exploration Park
Here you find walking trails, an arboretum and botanical gardens...
Weaverville Joss House
Weaverville's main attraction is the Joss House, a Taoist temple...
|Houses / Mansions||Weaverville|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Chico for Less: Hotels Fr $89+/Nt Travelocity
- Small budget: Stay in Chico this May Fr $99+/Nt Expedia
- $25.29 & up : Compact rentals in Chico Hotwire
- Visit Chico for Less: Hotels Fr $80+/Nt — $80 Travelocity
- $26.71 & up : Midsize rentals in Chico — $27 Hotwire