Nightlife & the Arts in The Inland Empire
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Inland Empire Nightlife & the Arts
A combination restaurant and nightclub, Cafe Sevilla has a huge...
Candlelight Pavilion Dinner Theater
The theater hosts Broadway-style shows such as The Drowsy Chaperone,...
Flappers Comedy Club
A typical stand-up club, Flappers is a branch of a Burbank club...
Idyllwild Arts Academy
The Idyllwild Arts Academy is a summer camp offering more than...
Jazz in the Pines
In late August, Idyllwild draws big crowds for the two-day Jazz...
Old Town Temecula Community Theater
An entertainment complex that holds two venues, the Old Town...
Pechanga Resort and Casino
Risk-takers can do a bit of gambling at this casino that also...
Redlands Bowl, a 6,000-seat outdoor amphitheater in juniper-shaded...
For country-and-western music fans, the Temecula Stampede offers...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $294 -- LA Oceanfront Hotel near Santa Monica Pier, 40% Off BookIt.com
- $189-$209 -- Weekends & Holidays at Beverly Hills Hotel Residence Inn Beverly Hills
- $8.87 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $113 -- Los Angeles: 4-Star Hollywood Hotel — $113 Hotwire.com