Sights & Attractions in The Inland Empire
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Redlands
Asistencia Mission de San Gabriel
Franciscan Fathers built the Asistencia Mission de San Gabriel...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Redlands|
Kimberly Crest House and Gardens
In 1897 Cornelia A. Hill built Kimberly Crest House and Gardens...
|Houses / Mansions||Redlands|
Lincoln Memorial Shrine
The shrine houses the largest collection of Abraham Lincoln artifacts...
|Memorials / Monuments||Redlands|
San Bernardino County Museum
To learn more about Southern California's shaky history, head...
|Museums / Galleries||Redlands|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $157-$197 -- LA: Suite at 4-Star Hotel w/Rooftop Pool BookIt.com
- $53-$76 -- Anaheim Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, 70% Off BookIt.com
- $8.56 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $189-$209 -- Weekends & Holidays at Beverly Hills Hotel — $189-$209 Residence Inn Beverly Hills
- $124 -- Los Angeles: 4-Star Hollywood Hotel — $124 Hotwire.com