Sights & Attractions in The Mojave Desert
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Mojave Desert
Goldstone Deep Space Communications Complex
Friendly and enthusiastic staffers conduct guided tours of this...
|Museums / Galleries||Barstow|
Havasu National Wildlife Refuge
In 1941, after the construction of Parker Dam, President Franklin...
As you enter the preserve from the south, you'll pass miles of...
|Geological Sites||Mojave National Preserve|
The two canyons, commonly called Big Petroglyph and Little Petroglyph...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $32.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Inyokern Hotwire
- $37.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Inyokern — $38 Hotwire
- $29.95 & up : Compact rentals in Inyokern — $30 Hotwire