Sights & Attractions in The Mojave Desert
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Palmdale
Antelope Valley Indian Museum
Notable for its one-of-a-kind artifacts from California, Southwest...
|Museums / Galleries||Palmdale|
Brian Ranch Airport
The school here offers introductory flights that allow you to...
Devil's Punchbowl Natural Area
A mile from the San Andreas Fault, the namesake of this attraction...
An 80-acre wildlife operation run by Hitchcock actress Tippi...
Southern California Soaring Academy
The academy operates sailplane rides (no engines!) over the scenic...
St. Andrew's Abbey
This Benedictine monastery occupies 760 acres made lush by natural...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $61 & up -- Anaheim Resort near Disney, Kids Stay Free BookIt.com
- $63-$89 -- Anaheim Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, 70% Off BookIt.com
- $8.87 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $81 -- Blue Man Group’s New Vegas Show, Reg. $116 Blue Man Group
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 — $110 Expedia