Sights & Attractions in The North Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Fort Bragg
The ocean is not visible from most of Fort Bragg, but go three...
MacKerricher State Park
This park begins at Glass Beach and stretches north for 9 miles...
Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
The gardens have something for nature lovers in every season...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Fort Bragg|
Museum in the Triangle Tattoo Parlor
At the top of a steep staircase, this museum is an unexpected...
|Museums / Galleries||Fort Bragg|
The Skunk Train
Back in the 1920s, a fume-spewing gas-powered train car shuttled...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $61 & up -- Anaheim Resort near Disney, Kids Stay Free BookIt.com
- $63-$89 -- Anaheim Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, 70% Off BookIt.com
- $8.87 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $81 -- Blue Man Group’s New Vegas Show, Reg. $116 Blue Man Group
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 — $110 Expedia