- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Anaheim-Orange County Visitor and Convention Bureau is an excellent resource for both leisure and business travelers and can provide materials on many area attractions. It's on the main floor of the Anaheim Convention Center.
The Orange County Tourism Council's Web site is also a useful source of information.
Anaheim/Orange County Visitor & Convention Bureau (Anaheim Convention Center, 800 W. Katella Ave., Anaheim, CA, 92802. 714/765-8888. www.anaheimoc.org.)
Orange County Tourism Council (www.visittheoc.com.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $220-$229 -- Santa Monica Hotel near Beach w/Breakfast Bookit.com
- $189-$209 -- Weekends & Holidays at Beverly Hills Hotel Residence Inn Beverly Hills
- $124 -- Los Angeles: 4-Star Hollywood Hotel — $124 Hotwire.com
- $103 -- 4-Star Los Angeles Downtown Hotel — $103 Hotwire.com