- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- right downtown
- on-site brewpub
- no concierge
- no room service
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hotel Denver Review
Right across from Glenwood Springs's also-historic train station, this hotel was built in 1914. Some of the rooms, all recently renovated and individually decorated with period pieces, look out on the three-story New Orleans-style atrium, which is accented by colorful canopies. Glenwood's only microbrewery—the Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company—is the hotel restaurant.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more
Fodor's met up with Antonio Banderas to talk about being the face of Iberostar Resorts worldwide.... Read more