- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wild Fig Review
For Mediterranean-meets-the-Middle East tastes, head to the Wild Fig, a friendly brasserie with an unbeatable location right off the pedestrian mall. The restaurant is small but cozy, with cheerful yellow walls trimmed in dark wood and a marble bar. In addition to favorites like house-made spinach tagliatelle, the Wild Fig also has one of Aspen's more unusual plates: "fish in a bag," in which the fish of the night is cooked and served in a brown paper bag. For dessert, try chocolate panna cotta and a cup of Amante coffee, roasted in the northern Italian tradition.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6.19 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
We would like to have comments on our itinerary please:
We have been to Santa Fe and Taos, but are traveling with a 24 yo daughter who has not. Read more
· News & Features
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more
Fodor's met up with Antonio Banderas to talk about being the face of Iberostar Resorts worldwide.... Read more