- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Boogie's Diner Review
This cheerful spot filled with diner memorabilia resounds with rock-and-roll faves from the 1950s and '60s. The menu has true range—from vegetarian specialties to pub comfort food. There are also excellent soups, a monster chef salad, meat loaf and mashed potatoes, and a turkey Reuben. Save room for a gigantic milk shake, malted, or float.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6.19 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Four of us are planning a backpacking trip in the Lost Creek Wilderness second week of June. Read more
· News & Features
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more
Fodor's met up with Antonio Banderas to talk about being the face of Iberostar Resorts worldwide.... Read more