- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aspen Music Festival and School
Aspen Music Festival and School Review
The Aspen Music Festival and School, focusing on chamber music to jazz, runs from late June to mid-August. Musicians like Joshua Bell and Sarah Chang make pilgrimages here to perform at more than 350 events held at the 2,050-seat Benedict Music Tent, the Victorian Wheeler Opera House, and the Harris Concert Hall. Tickets are readily available online. A quarter of the performances are free, and one of the great pleasures of the festival is showing up on the free-seating lawn outside the Benedict Music Tent with some friends, a blanket, and a bottle of something good.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Just in time for the holiday weekend, Trail Ridge Road opens up today!
http://rockymountainhikingtrails.blogspot.com/2013/05/trail-ridge-road-will-open-today-for.html Read more
· News & Features
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more
Fodor's met up with Antonio Banderas to talk about being the face of Iberostar Resorts worldwide.... Read more