- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Il Poggio Review
In the cutthroat competition between resort-town restaurants, this unassuming Italian place (complete with bar) is smart enough to let the big boys duke it out. It wins in the end; it's quite possibly the best casual restaurant in the village. Its homemade pastas and breads and the rest of the classic Italian food served here is well received by the après-ski crowd. Try one of the hearth-baked pizzas or any beef or chicken entrée.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more
Fodor's met up with Antonio Banderas to talk about being the face of Iberostar Resorts worldwide.... Read more