Sights & Attractions in Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Glenwood Springs
Fairy Caves and Glenwood Caverns
Glenwood is home to many caves, including Fairy Caves and Glenwood...
|Geological Sites, Cave||Glenwood Springs|
Along I-70 east of town is the 15-mi-long Glenwood Canyon. Nature...
|Canyon, Viewpoints||Glenwood Springs|
Hot Springs Pool
Hot Springs Pool, formerly called Yampah Hot Springs, was discovered...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Glenwood Springs|
Hot Springs Vapor Caves
Now part of a spa, the Hot Springs Vapor Caves are a series of...
|Hot Springs / Spas, Spas, Cave||Glenwood Springs|
Modern-day Glenwood Springs is where many of those who work in...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com