- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Olive Ridge Campground
At a Glance
- close to Rocky Mountain National Park hiking
- rather remote from Estes Park and Boulder
Olive Ridge Campground Review
Marvel at Longs Peak—14,255 feet tall—which towers above the campground, at 8,400 feet, in Roosevelt National Forest. Hiking trails to the Rocky Mountain National Park's Wild Basin are easily accessed. Tents, campers, trailers, and RVs are welcome at all sites. The maximum vehicle length is 40 feet. There are no hookups or showers.
- Address: 20 mi west of Lyons, or 14 mi south of Estes Park on Hwy. 7, Lyons, CO, 80540 | Map It
- Phone: 303/541-2500
- Hours: Mid-May--mid-Sept.
- Website: www.fs.fed.us/r2/arnf/recreation/camping-picnicking/developed/brd/olive-ridge.shtml
- Location: Lyons
- 56 sites.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $95.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Boulder Hotwire
- May deal: Residence Inn Boulder Fr $235+/Nt Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Boulder Fr $104+/Nt — $104 Expedia
- Book in Boulder: Save this May Fr $216+/Nt — $216 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Boulder this May Fr $196+/Nt — $196 Expedia
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Four of us are planning a backpacking trip in the Lost Creek Wilderness second week of June. Read more
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more