- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Adagio Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- breakfast available when you want it
- pretty, cozy rooms
- within driving distance of major attractions
- not within walking distance of downtown or Cherry Creek
- limited amenities due to size
Check Rates from our Partners
Adagio Bed & Breakfast Review
The music room of this 1892 Victorian mansion has a grand piano, and rooms are named after composers. The theme continues with breakfast, served adagio—or at your leisure. Guest rooms have lace-trim linens, period furniture, and special amenities; the Copland Suite has a living room, a working gas fireplace with original mantel, and a whirlpool bath, and the Brahms Room has a separate room for a jetted tub, as well. Between downtown and Cherry Creek, this B&B also stands out because of modern conveniences such as in-room Wi-Fi and cable television. The hired chef is restaurant quality, and you can choose a full-meal plan for an additional cost.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$254 -- 4-Star Hotel Monaco Denver, Save 67% Expedia
- $49 -- 3-Star Denver Tech Center Hotel Hotwire.com
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Just in time for the holiday weekend, Trail Ridge Road opens up today!
http://rockymountainhikingtrails.blogspot.com/2013/05/trail-ridge-road-will-open-today-for.html Read more
· News & Features
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering ... Read more
Drinking beer in Colorado is almost a religious experience; it continually ranks in the top 5 states fo... Read more
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky... Read more