- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Courtyard by Marriott
At a Glance
- great location and views
- deluxe rooms have sofabeds
- rooms nothing fancy
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Courtyard by Marriott Review
This stunning building (it used to be Joslins Department Store) sits right on the 16th Street Mall, which means everything downtown is a few blocks or a free Mall shuttle away. The lobbies and public spaces are modern Western in theme, and the cream-color, sparsely decorated rooms have city and mountain views. There's a Starbucks on-site.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$254 -- 4-Star Hotel Monaco Denver, Save 67% Expedia
- $49 -- 3-Star Denver Tech Center Hotel Hotwire.com
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Just in time for the holiday weekend, Trail Ridge Road opens up today!
http://rockymountainhikingtrails.blogspot.com/2013/05/trail-ridge-road-will-open-today-for.html Read more
· News & Features
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering ... Read more
Drinking beer in Colorado is almost a religious experience; it continually ranks in the top 5 states fo... Read more
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky... Read more