- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- across the street from Denver Performing Arts Complex
- reasonably priced for location
- can be noisy
- high-traffic area
- staff not always helpful
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
The Curtis Review
Each floor here has a pop-culture theme, from classic cars to TV to science fiction, and the rooms are spacious and groovy, with speakers for your MP3 player and comfy, mod furnishings. Don't be surprised when the elevator doors close and you feel like you are in a shark cage—the space is decorated like one. A robot roams the hallways and bubbly music plays in the background. The Corner Office Restaurant and Martini Lounge ($$) is a retro eatery and popular local happy-hour joint that serves comfort food with a twist such as lobster mac 'n' cheese and even Captain Crunch (yes, for dinner). The Oceanaire ($$$) is a tonier seafood restaurant.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $135-$254 -- 4-Star Hotel Monaco Denver, Save 67% Expedia
- $49 -- 3-Star Denver Tech Center Hotel Hotwire.com
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering... Read more
Drinking beer in Colorado is almost a religious experience; it continually ranks in the top 5 states fo... Read more
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky... Read more