Mesa Verde National Park Hotels
Mesa Verde National Park Hotel Reviews
All 150 rooms of the park's Far View Lodge, open April through October, have private balconies and fill up quickly—so reservations are recommended, especially if you plan to visit on a weekend in the summer. Options in the surrounding area range from chain hotels to bed-and-breakfast inns. Durango in particular has a number of hotels in fine old buildings reminiscent of the Old West.
Browse Mesa Verde National Park Hotels
Browse Mesa Verde National Park Hotels By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Cortez: Book 3 Nts in May at Super 8 Motel Fr $69+/Nt Expedia
- Stay 2 night and save: Mesa Verde Inn Cortez in May Expedia