Far View Terrace Cafe
Far View Terrace Cafe Review
This full-service cafeteria offers great views, plentiful choices, and reasonable prices. A coffee counter provides the requisite caffeine for the day's activities, and you can get your omelet and pancakes cooked to order as you watch. You can also get a Grab & Go breakfast (or lunch) if you're in a hurry to hit the park trails. Dinner options might include a Navajo taco piled high with all the fixings. Don't miss the creamy malts and homemade fudge.
- Address: Across from Far View Visitor Center, Mesa Verde National Park, CO, 81330
- Phone: 970/529-4444
- Location: Mesa Verde National Park
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Oct.--early Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
We would like to have comments on our itinerary please:
We have been to Santa Fe and Taos, but are traveling with a 24 yo daughter who has not. Read more
· News & Features
From blazing sunsets to gigantic caverns full of bats, here's where to find the magic of the Southwest...... Read more