Far View Terrace Shop
Far View Terrace Shop Review
Adjacent to the Far View Lodge and Cafe, this is the largest gift shop in the park, with gifts, souvenirs, American Indian art, a Christmas section, and T-shirts galore.
- Address: Mesa Top Loop Rd., 15 mi south of park entrance, Mesa Verde National Park, CO, 81330
- Phone: 970/529-4421; 800/449-2288
- Location: Mesa Verde National Park
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Cortez: Book 3 Nts in May at Super 8 Motel Fr $69+/Nt Expedia
- Stay 2 night and save: Mesa Verde Inn Cortez in May Expedia
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Four of us are planning a backpacking trip in the Lost Creek Wilderness second week of June. Read more
· News & Features
From blazing sunsets to gigantic caverns full of bats, here's where to find the magic of the Southwest... ... Read more