- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hotel de Paris
Hotel de Paris Review
The elaborate Hotel de Paris, built almost single-handedly by Frenchman Louis Dupuy in 1878, was one of the Old West's preeminent hostelries. Now a museum, the hotel depicts how luxuriously the rich were accommodated: Tiffany fixtures, lace curtains, and hand-carved furniture re-create an era of opulence.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$254 -- 4-Star Hotel Monaco Denver, Save 67% Expedia
- $49 -- 3-Star Denver Tech Center Hotel Hotwire.com
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Just in time for the holiday weekend, Trail Ridge Road opens up today!
http://rockymountainhikingtrails.blogspot.com/2013/05/trail-ridge-road-will-open-today-for.html Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more