- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Highland Haven Creekside Inn
At a Glance
- ideally located for travelers who want to stay in a mountain town but be 35 minutes from downtown Denver or Georgetown
- very quiet
- bathrooms tend to be small
- you'll have to stroll into Evergreen or drive for dinner
Check Rates from our Partners
Highland Haven Creekside Inn Review
Walking distance from downtown Evergreen, the inn has a combination of standard and luxury rooms, suites, and cottages set alongside Bear Creek, where guests can go trout fishing. Look for such amenities as flat-screen TVs, gourmet breakfasts, fireplaces, and Jacuzzis in the luxury rooms and cabins, which have even more privacy. The owners recently added an adult Tree House, a two-story structure with a two-person Jacuzzi on the top floor and such romantic touches as electric tea candles and a chandelier over the bed.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$254 -- 4-Star Hotel Monaco Denver, Save 67% Expedia
- $49 -- 3-Star Denver Tech Center Hotel Hotwire.com
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Just in time for the holiday weekend, Trail Ridge Road opens up today!
http://rockymountainhikingtrails.blogspot.com/2013/05/trail-ridge-road-will-open-today-for.html Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more