Sights & Attractions in Rockies Near Denver
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Charlie Tayler Water Wheel
Within sight of Indian Springs Resort is a 600-foot waterfall...
|Architectural Sites||Idaho Springs|
Colorado Railroad Museum
Just outside Golden is a must-visit for any choo-choo lover...
|Museums / Galleries||Golden|
Heritage Square, a colorful re-creation of an 1880s frontier...
Indian Hot Springs Resort
Idaho Springs presently prospers from the hot springs at Indian...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Idaho Springs|
Mount Evans Scenic and Historic Byway
The incomparable Mount Evans Scenic and Historic Byway—the...
|Scenic Drives||Idaho Springs|
Although most travelers heading to Central City take the new...
St. Mary's Glacier
St. Mary's Glacier is a great place to enjoy a mountain hike...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$254 -- 4-Star Hotel Monaco Denver, Save 67% Expedia
- $49 -- 3-Star Denver Tech Center Hotel Hotwire.com
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com