- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cafe at Trail Ridge and Trail Ridge Coffee Bar
Cafe at Trail Ridge and Trail Ridge Coffee Bar Review
The park's only source for food, Cafe offers snacks and sandwiches, burgers, and soups. At the Coffee Bar, you'll find fair trade coffee, espresso drinks, and tea, plus water, juice, and salads. The Cafe and Coffee Bar are in the same building as the Trail Ridge Store, adjacent to the Alpine Visitor Center, and are open seasonally, whenever Trail Ridge Road is open.
- Address: Trail Ridge Rd., at Alpine Visitor Center, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO, 80517
- Phone: 970/586-3097
- Hours: Late May--mid-June and late Aug.--mid-Oct., daily 10--4:30; mid-June--late Aug., daily 8--5
- Location: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$254 -- 4-Star Hotel Monaco Denver, Save 67% Expedia
- $48 -- 3-Star Denver Tech Center Hotel Hotwire.com
- $6.19 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Four of us are planning a backpacking trip in the Lost Creek Wilderness second week of June. Read more
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic ... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more