- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Boating, Kayaking, and Fishing
Edge Ski, Paddle and Pack. Along the Arkansas River near the Pueblo Levee you'll notice a kayak course. The Edge Ski, Paddle and Pack rents kayaks and gives lessons. 107 N. Union Ave., Pueblo, CO, 81003. 719/583-2021. www.edgeskiandpaddle.com.
Lake Pueblo State Park. There's excellent camping and fishing at Lake Pueblo State Park, as well as many other outdoor activities. Off U.S. 50, Pueblo, CO, 81005. 719/561-9320. www.parks.state.co.us/parks/LakePueblo.
South Shore Marina. In Lake Pueblo State Park, the South Shore Marina rents pontoon boats. Lake Pueblo State Park, Off U.S. 50, 81005. 719/564-1043. www.thesouthshoremarina.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines
- $6.19 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com