Nightlife & the Arts in Steamboat Springs and Northwest Colorado
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Steamboat Springs
Hot Air Balloon Rodeo and Annual Art in the Park
Every year since 1980, mid-July in Steamboat has meant hot-air...
Mahogany Ridge Brewery & Grill
Mahogany Ridge Brewery & Grill serves superior pub grub and...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Steamboat Springs|
Old Town Pub
The Old Town Pub serves juicy burgers accompanied by music from...
Strings in the Mountains Music Festival
The focus is on chamber music and chamber-orchestra music presented...
On the mountain, the Tugboat is the place for loud rock and roll...
|Music Clubs||Steamboat Springs|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Acqua Salon & Spa Lodging Package: 2 Nts + Spa Vouchers ResortsandLodes.com
- Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs in May: $167 & Up Expedia
- $13.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Grand Junction Hotwire
- $94.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Steamboat Springs — $94 Hotwire
- $9.95 & up : Compact rentals in Grand Junction — $10 Hotwire