Nightlife & the Arts in Steamboat Springs and Northwest Colorado
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Grand Junction
The Avalon Theatre is one of the largest performing arts complexes...
|Dance, Theater||Grand Junction|
Bistro 743 Lounge
Bistro 743 Lounge inside the Doubletree Hotel serves beverages...
The Blue Moon is a favorite local bar where patrons nurse their...
Grand Junction Symphony
The highly regarded, 95-piece Grand Junction Symphony performs...
The Rockslide Brewery has won awards for its ales, porters, and...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Grand Junction|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $67.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Grand Junction Hotwire
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Junction in May: $113 & Up Expedia
- $17.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Grand Junction Hotwire
- $130 & Up: Cheap Grand Junction Stay — $130 Save with Hotels.com, $20/night less
- $11.95 & up : Compact rentals in Grand Junction — $12 Hotwire