- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great location, pet friendly, cabins available
- can be noisy—the campground specializes in bike rallies
Aspen Trails Review
At the foot of Grand Mesa, outside the city limits, this 23-acre full-service campground gives you both panoramic views and proximity to town. The one-room camper cabins have electricity but no running water or indoor bathrooms. The gift and souvenir shop has an old-fashioned soda fountain that serves ice cream and deli sandwiches. Propane is available, and pets are allowed.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Grand Junction: Save at the Grand Vista in May Fr $99+/Nt Expedia
- May deal: La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Junction Fr $106+/Nt Expedia
- $16.95 & up : Compact rentals in Grand Junction Hotwire
- 3-Star Clarion Inn Grand Junction Fr $94+/Nt — $94 Save with Hotels.com, $15/night less
- $17.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Grand Junction — $18 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Just in time for the holiday weekend, Trail Ridge Road opens up today!
http://rockymountainhikingtrails.blogspot.com/2013/05/trail-ridge-road-will-open-today-for.html Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger? ... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more