- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The End Zone Sports Pub
The End Zone Sports Pub Review
A quintessential sports bar with plenty of TVs and pool tables for playing your own games when there's nothing to watch. The menu is pub grub done well and for a fair price: burgers, hefty sandwiches, fish-and-chips, and steaks, as well as huge wedges of cake for dessert and a kids' menu priced according to age—$4.75 for 10 and under, $6.95 11 and over. The "holy moley" Buffalo-style wings will blow your ears off, but locals swear by them. The atmosphere is noisy but never overly raucous, and it's popular with mountain bikers, who stop in for a post-ride beer.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Grand Junction Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $99+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Steamboat Springs this May Fr $231+/Nt Expedia
- $17.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Grand Junction Hotwire
- Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction in May: $134 & Up — $134 Expedia
- $18.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Grand Junction — $19 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more