Sights & Attractions in Steamboat Springs and Northwest Colorado
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Steamboat Springs and Northwest Colorado
Dinosaur National Monument
Straddling the Colorado-Utah border, Dinosaur National Monument...
|Parks, Geological Sites||Dinosaur National Monument|
McInnis Canyons National Conservation Area
Ten miles west of Grand Junction, stretching from Fruita to just...
|Nature Preserves||Colorado National Monument|
Strawberry Park Hot Springs
About 7 mi west of town, the Strawberry Park Hot Springs is a...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Steamboat Springs|
One of Colorado's best-kept secrets is its winery tours. It's...
|Wineries / Breweries, Tours||Palisade|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Steamboat Springs: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $250+/Nt Save with Expedia, $115/night less
- Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs in May: $140 & Up Expedia
- $9.95 & up : Compact rentals in Grand Junction Hotwire
- Summer Savings! Save 20%: Shadow Run Condominiums in May — $174 Save with Expedia, $37/night less
- $16.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Grand Junction — $17 Hotwire