- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Downstairs at Eric's
Downstairs at Eric's Review
Loud, dark, and lots of fun for young partiers, this place is video-game central. Kids hang out in the arcade while their folks watch sports on the big-screen TVs. Pizzas are popular here—try them topped with veggies, seafood, or "garbage" (the management's colorful term for everything). The sandwiches are just as good. Try the Philly Burger topped with sautéed green peppers, onions, and melted Swiss cheese.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Just in time for the holiday weekend, Trail Ridge Road opens up today!
http://rockymountainhikingtrails.blogspot.com/2013/05/trail-ridge-road-will-open-today-for.html Read more
· News & Features
Swimming in the surf, strolling through small towns, sun-drenched weekend trips...summer is unofficially ... Read more
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more