- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great location on Main Street
- outdoor hot tub and fireplace
- courtyard garden
- street noise audible
- thin walls
Check Rates from our Partners
Frisco Lodge Review
This 1885 stagecoach stop has morphed into a European-style boutique hotel complete with a chalet facade and a garden courtyard. The rooms are cozy, dressed with Victorian wallpaper and trimmed in dark woods. Antique lamps cast a warm glow on the wrought-iron beds draped with beautiful quilts. A delicious buffet breakfast of eggs, sausage, fruit, fresh breads, and Belgian waffles is included as well as afternoon appetizers and wine and cheese.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more