- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Healy House and Dexter Cabin
Healy House and Dexter Cabin Review
On a tree-lined street in downtown Leadville you'll find the Healy House and Dexter Cabin, an 1878 Greek Revival house and an 1879 log cabin—two of Leadville's earliest residences. The lavishly decorated rooms of the clapboard house provide as sense of how the town's upper crust, such as the Tabors, lived and played.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Greetings travel gurus!
My beau and I are venturing to Colorado (Estes, specifically) in August for a wedding...
From there, planning to travel down Colorado, dip into New Mexico, drive across Arizona Read more
· News & Features
After months of grounding due to safety and reliability concerns, the buzzed-about Boeing 787 Dreamline... Read more
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more